Wednesday 7 May 2014

Journalist's Post.

Hello! I'm Rosana and I'm the journalist of the task that we did on Monday.

Unfortunately, I can't tell no story because this task was done in the same day, so I only have some photos of that.

On Monday, our stars had to act as authoritarian bosses and they were sending us to do things all the time. We had very little time to do the task and, beside of this, I was selected to exhibit alongside Esmeralda. For all this, I couldn't take a lot of photos, so I will leave here two photos, in which you can see some of my teammates doing the task, thinking how it would be our center and bringing our ideas to paper.





For me, the work that we did on Monday was very nice, except for the orders of the stars, because they made us a little nervous.

To sum up, I would like to say that I hope the activity was done right and that we are working hard for the next task. 

Thank you, and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment