Good evening! I’m Rosana and this week I have been the analyst of my group. To do my work well, I’m going to answer the following questions:
1. What was the best part of the activity? The best part of the activity was when we finished the task, because we were very exhausted and stressed and we need time to study.
2. What was the worse? The worst part was when we didn't know how to present. We were arguing during twenty or twenty-five minutes, and finally we could decide it.
3. What was the best moment of the week (in the work of the group)? The best moment of the week was when we were searching the advantages and the disadvantages and we realized that each one found the same that the others. We started laughing, between jokes, and finally we continued with the work.
4. What was the worse? The worst part of the week for us was when we couldn't get to agree about the presentation, because we don't like to discuss and this little problem almost gets that we discuss.
5. What have you learnt? We have learnt the different types of leadership, and what are the advantages and the disadvantages of each one. Besides, we also learnt that, although a leadership can seem bad, it has got his advantages too. And the same with a leadership that seems good, later you can find that it has got his disadvantages.
6. What do you need to conserve -as a group- for the next weeks? Although there aren't more weeks, I am sure that we need conserve what we have learnt, because in a future we can need it when us be teachers. Of course, each one will have to decide what kind of leadership she wants to use in her job, and now we know what are the best and the worse things of each leadership.
7. What do you need to improve –as a group- for the next weeks? We need to learn that we have to divide the work in a better way, because we felt overwhelmed and we couldn´t concentrate at first, but at the end we complemented between us.
8. How THIS content is related to other contents in the course and in your degree? The main relation is with the previous task, when our stars had to represent a kind of leadership (authoritarian), and the stars of the other groups the others kinds of it.
And this is all! I hope that this information may be of interest.
See you soon!