Tuesday 13 May 2014

Journalist Post

Hi, readers. I’m Blanca and this week I have had the role of journalist. This role is very interactive, because when the members of the group and I were giving their ideas for the exposition, were talking about the new task or doing the Prezi for the presentation, the Pearl Tree and the advantages and disadvantages of the different styles of leadership, I also had to take photos and videos of that. So that, I must say that I enjoy this role very much.
I also had to comment other blogs from people of the class and a blog from outside the class. These were the comments:

The first comment in a blog was in The Teachleaders’ one:

And the last one was in a blog from outside the class. The post in the blog is written by Trisha Vivona:
 

On the 6th of May, we decided to divide the different documents we need to learn and understand the different styles of leadership. The facilitator (Esmeralda) decided that Alba, María Dolores and Rosana get the advantages and disadvantages of the Wikipedia’s page.
 Raquel and María had to do the same with the document: “A definition and illustration of democratic leadership” of John Gastill. 





 




Finally, Esmeralda and I had to analyze “Leadership Styles” of the Encyclopaedia of Educational Leadership and Administration.














In the weekend, we all study a bit more of the task of the week trying to understand everything.

On the 12th of May, we put in common some ideas and we decided to do a Prezi for our presentation.













The next day, on the 13th of May, we had the presentation of the task of the week.

María and Alba were the stars of the week and the people in charge of defend our work of the week in front of the class. Here you have a video of the presentation we have today. I hope you enjoy it!
















                                     Teachleaders:                                   Give me 7:

This task was related to the one of the next week, but in this week we have gone deep in it. I have learnt new things I didn’t know, so I must say that the subject of Organization has been very useful for me and for my knowledge all this semester.
This is our last task, so I have to express thanks to Linda, for show us that there are other ways to learn and not always the same; for example: memorizing. Now, it’s time to think in the Organization’s exam and portfolio, and how to improve in everything that we have done.
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment