Tuesday 11 February 2014

Facilitator Post

Hello! I am Raquel, the role that I have this week is the Facilitator of my group, which is composed by seven menbers, as you know there are only six roles so in this group we have divided the star role between two menbers.

As the majority of you know my role consist on divided, coordinate and organize the work of each menber of the group, encourage the dynamic of the group and help the other menber with their problem and affairs. And finally I also have to conserve and guarantee the blog's quality, answer the comments, correct the spelling and so on.


The organization of my group is:

The facilitator: Raquel
The journalist: Alba, she has commented in the blogs of the others groups, also she has maken photos and videos of our group while we were working.
The analyst: María, she has answered some questions about the activity of TPACK and put marks to each menber of the group about how we have worked.
The translator: Esmeralda, she has choosen five key words that we have learned this week with this activity, she has defined them and looked for some information about them.
The curator-farmer: Blanca, she has maken the pearltree and the references.
The Star: Mª Dolores and Rosana, they have explained in the class the poster which has been maken by the hole group.
As administrator and the person who coordinate the activity of each menber of the group, I have to say that I am very happy with the work of my groupmates because we have worked very hard in this activity.

In my role as facilitator, I have said to each menber when they had to have their activities maken to have it at time. I also helped them when someone didn't know exactly what they had to do or how to do it. So in sum, I have helped them to clarify their activities.

About the web of the group, I have created the twitter of the group and the blog and I have maintained the dynamic in them, answering the comments, looking for followers and correcting the spelling. I have created the post of the TPACK in our blog. And finally, I have worked with my groupmates in our mindmap for the exposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment