Tuesday 11 February 2014

Journalist Post

Hello everyone! I’m Alba, the journalist of the first week of work for the course of #SoyER1314. I enjoyed too much with this role because apart from help the girls with their tasks, I was taking photos, recording videos of anything we did, it was very interesting. Also, I discovered a lot of new things watching in the other teams’ blogs and other blogs from the Internet. I liked too much Give me 7 blog (http://giveme7blog.blogspot.com.es/), in my opinion, It is very professional and looks really nice, also they’ve got interesting things from their point of view, but I decided to comment Teachleaders’ Blog (http://theteachleaderssoyer.blogspot.com.es/), I liked it because in my opinion they worked really well and have got a very good organization for me, they’ve got feeling between them and it is demonstrated in the blog. Also I found very interesting a blog which I found on Twitter about TPACK and the way of integrate its different concepts in order improve the education of our schools nowadays.

How did the Little Ants work during the week?

Day 1: We felt really confused with the links we have, we didn’t know how to work, what our teacher wanted, the way of divide the Task… so we read all the links together and started to surf the Internet for more information and examples. We divided our work and started helping each others. Our dynamic is simple, although everyone have their role, we work in pairs or threesome with all the task, in this way, we know what is doing all the team and have clear the objective of the task. So, with many websites read we started. 
At first, we decided to do a complete Mind Map, with so many things in order to explain what is TPACK, all its influences, its history…
The curator- farmer started to investigate what it’s a Pearl Tree and compiling all the references, I was taking photos all the time and I decided to upload some videos of the girls working to youtube…
Day 2: We meet again and continue working in the same way as the day before. We just have some problems with the Mind Map because we want to write on it so many things and the space was very limited. Our stars, Rosana and María Dolores started to prepare the exposition, and we worked in the blog. It was our first time doing a blog and we found it very interesting and useful to communicate our work to the rest of the world.

Day 3:  We meet to finish our work, all the team was concentrated in the task and the stars were ready to the exposition. We just have to finished our work by ourselves at home…

Monday: And the big day came… the day of the exposition was here!
Rosana and María Dolores were very nervous and also the rest of the team. We present our findings about TPACK to the rest of the class. And while they were talking it to the other teams, we were listening to the other teams’ exposition. All of them did a very good job. It is not easy to speak in English to the whole class and we take in account it a lot. The day had finished and our stars could relax a bit after the exposition. We were given a new task from our teacher and start to the think in the work of next week.
You can see some photos and videos here…
















http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDSZ8sNo3cI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_o4462ZoLQ

I hope you have enjoyed our work, see you next week!

3 comments:

  1. Hello girls! This work has been very interesting and a really good work! I know that your next work will be as good as this.
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And where is the rest of the role work?
    You must write a story, do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I've changed it. Now I hope you like it!

      Delete