Monday 17 February 2014

Facilitator post.

Hello! I'm Rosana and this week I'm the facilitator. This role, as Raquel explained the last week, consists on organize the work of my group. I must divide, organize and coordinate the work of each member, encourage the dynamic of the group and help to the members with their problems. And finally I also have to conserve and secure the blog's quality, answer the comments, correct the spelling, etc. Like the past week, the star role have been divided between two people. The role of each person is:

~The facilitator: Rosana Sánchez
~The journalist: Blanca Puche, she must comment in the blogs of the others groups and, furthermore, she must to take photos and videos of our group while we work.
~The analyst: María Dolores Muñoz, she has to evaluate the work of the group, that is, have to answer to questions as: what was the best and the worse part of the activity, what we have learnt and so on.
~The translator: María Mula, she has to choose five important words about the activity and explain them with her own words but also with scientific resources.
~The curator-farmer: Esmeralda Martínez, her role consists on do a compilation of the references used in the activity, and has to do a Pearl-tree.
~The stars: Alba Velasco and Raquel Lorenzo, who have the most important role. They have to represent in class the activity done during the week, with a poster.

This week all the group has been working hard and I'm very glad with my classmates because they demonstrate their effort and their responsibility.

As facilitator, I said to each member of the group when they had to have the work done, because we needed that the activity was done in time for the stars prepared their presentation. In this way, we had done the poster and the whole activity on Thursday, leaving to the stars all weekend for prepare well the presentation. Furthermore, I helped to my classmates when they had any problem or they didn't understand something.

And, finally, this week I have been monitoring the twitter and the blog. This afternoon I published the post about the activity of this morning in class, about cartographic maps.  Besides, and for last, I worked with my mates in the mindmap used in the exposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment