Tuesday 11 February 2014

Curator-Farmer Post

Hello readers, I am Blanca and this is a group composed by seven girls of the subject of Organization.
As far as I am concerned, all the work we have done throughout the week on the topic of TPACK has served greatly to understand this and to realize that it is possible to teach in new ways taking into account technological, pedagogical and content needs of students.
The role I've had this week was the curator-farmer, which consists in compiling and organizing of the theoretical references we have used to enlarge our task using the APA style. I also made a compilation of the resources used on the activities using the tool “PearlTrees”.

Here you can see my work:


We researched others articles in order to add information to the one that the teacher gave us.

References:


Working with my classmates has been very easy, because we know each other and we worked before in other subjects. I hope that all goes well in the following tasks.


Greetings.

2 comments:

  1. Blanca, the pearl tree could not be centered on you, it MUST be the group tree, SO change it.
    The references in APA style are NOT well done in APA style... I need to see them well referred, apart from organized. BTW, What about the videos you have used, why they are not referenced?
    You all really have read those references?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have changed the things you have mentioned. I hope now the post is correct. :)

    ReplyDelete