Sunday 13 April 2014

Journalist's post.

Hello! I'm Rosana and this week I have had the journalist's role.

The first day that we met, we started reading the different topics. When we read one topic, we thought in some questions that we could do. 





In this way, we were able to make note of the main things that we wanted to highlight.





Fortunately, we only had to meet twice. So the second time we met, we could do all the questions. Each member of the group contributed with different ideas, and in this way, it was very easy choose the questions that we wanted do.






When we had all the questions ready, we read everything in order to sure that it was okay.





Finally, we went to the class on Thursday and we had to evaluate the cards of our classmates, with the collaboration of 'Give me 7'. In this photos, it's reflecting how each member gave his point of view and all together we could decide the scores that we thought more adecuate.


 

To sum up, I would like to say that for me it have been a pleasure to be a journalist, because I love photography, so it was a nice week to me and I'm very happy with my group. Thank you, and best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment